Cecilia Westberry Shop
Enjoy some of our goodness in the comforts of your own home
Microdermabrasion is a painless cosmetic treatment that is an alternative to chemical peels and dermabrasion. Also known as “Crystal Peeling“, this procedure blasts sterile Corundum Crystals onto the skin surface. This exfoliates the outer layer of dead skin.
The procedure is quick and suitable for lunch hour beauty therapy. Dead cells are abraded then whisked away by vacuum suction. New skin growth is stimulated, leaving your skin smoother, brighter, firmer and, with a course of treatments, blemish free.
Microdermabrasion is very useful in assisting in the removal of blackheads and comedones, particularly in the nose area. If your nose is studded with black spots, Microdermabrasion will remove any overgrowing skin that can make these unsightly spots difficult to squeeze out.
After the treatment, the complexion will have an improved glow. For clients with soft acne scars, multiple sessions will reduce the depth of scarring, producing a more even complexion.
Microdermabrasion is suitable for:
- Gentle exfoliation for tired dull skin
- Congested skin with open pores and comedones
- Superficial pigmentation
- Stretch marks
- Sun damaged skin
- Acne Scar blending and improvement
- Aging hands
- Skin blemishes from ingrown hair
- Blackhead removal
Coupled with a purifying facial treatment, Microdermabrasion is a comfortable way of improving the appearance of problematic young skin.
Special Added Benefits
- Immediate visible results
- Brilliance and tonicity to a dull and stressed looking skin
- Increases micro circulation bringing nutrients to the skin
- Improves the appearance of imperfections
- Increases the penetration of serums and creams